Fat lady no more!

Jes , 0 Comments

Remember my last post where I was called fat during my pregnant times? Well, I am here to update on my weight now.




You will be pleased to know I have regained my pre-pregnancy weight. But it was not within the first few months. It was only after 7 months post delivery!

Yes, it took quite long for me and shorter for the lucky ones.

I am happy that I have been through this period because I proved to everyone I can do it. With exercises and the correct food, my lifestyle is healthy enough so I lose weight naturally. Not just that, I found out I don't lose weight less easily now. Due to age, my metabolic rate is not what it used to be. I used to go for a run followed by a hearty supper during uni days. We used to order Mcdelivery almost every week. Suppers were a constant if there were no early lectures and staying in hall created all these sinful habits. But I did not gain weight regardless of my supper habits.

Now, I can no longer do that of course. Thus, it goes to show my figure is not due to genetics, it is due to will and determination. I have to work hard like any other person. Despite my weight, my figure is slightly different now. My hips are slightly wider due to the vaginal birth. I like to think that I look more curvy and sexy, haha! I am also more muscular, no joke. From lifting and carrying and chasing after my baby, my muscles on my arms are now more defined.

Pregnancy does affect everyone in different ways.

I would urge new mums not to be too anxious to lose weight. After all, you took 9 months to gain weight, you would take roughly the same amount or more time to lose them. Just continue to eat right and I am sure you will regain your figure in no time.

In any case, love who you are and you will be attractive in your own ways. 

Jes

If you have benefited from this post, support our first business venture at snackfirst.com or like us on Facebook!

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.