Pimples and how Niks Maple cured me

Jes 0 Comments

I have an outbreak of pimples! Oh my oh my why why why. It could be attributed to my long days in school- from 10am to 9pm, or it could be my daily habits, or that I am still youthful (青春痘)! Read more to find out about the causes of these irritating things.

What are pimples and how do I get rid of them?
(Source: Saluda Programa de Salud at flickr)
Pimples are small skin lesions or inflammations of the skin. They are commonly caused by clogged or infected pores. Pimples usually develop after blackheads or whiteheads have become infected. When breakouts of pimples occur often, it is considered acne. There are many causes of acne, including bacterial folliculitis, keratosis pilatis and other skin conditions. It is highly recommended that if these conditions exist, that they are treated immediately. Often, if not treated, these conditions can lead to severe acne. Most times, when acne is ignored, it can leave visible scars on your skin. Many teenagers experience pimple outbreaks. It is at this time that the skin attempts to adjust to hormonal changes that occur during puberty. However, many adults suffer from acne as well. Women typically develop pimple outbreaks during their menstrual cycle. This happens because hormones surge before or during menstrual cycles causing excess oil to clog pores.

Why Do Pimples Arise?

Our skin consists of millions of tiny pores. These pores are connected to oil glands. Once these oil glands are blocked by dirt or other factors, the oily substance, (called sedum) clogs our pores causing pimple outbreaks. A major contributor to the outbreak of pimples is the elevation of hormones, usually occurring during puberty or menstrual cycles in women. This results in the hormone by-product called DHT. This hormone by-product overstimulates the oil gland resulting in clogging of the pores, which then results in acne production. To address and help treat this problem, there are creams and ointments available over the counter. These ointments can easily be applied topically to the blemish. However, if the condition seems to worsen, it is recommended that you see a dermatologist or skin expert immediately.

Thanks to my friend's introduction and from the results I see on her, I went to try Niks Maple clinic. There was a whole regimen of around 5 to 8 small samples to try which cost around $100. You can actually feel that your skin becomes better after only a week!
I was so happy that I finally found the antidote to my acne issues. Gradually, my face cleared up within a few months and I have not stopped using the main products. Some like cleanser and sun block can be replaced to cheaper brands. The most effective is still the rectinal or stieva A. They are used during night time to reduce the oil produced during the day and did actually helped me to prevent pimples!

I asked around and some of my friends seem to already know this clinic and they are all still using their products since a few years back. Amazing! 

Jes

If you have benefited from this post, support our first business venture at snackfirst.com or like us on Facebook!

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.