Snackfirst - Review by A Path to Forever Financial Freedom (3Fs)

Jes 0 Comments

I've known Jes for a long time since she started blogging donkey years ago.

The good thing about being in the community is you get like minded people who goes through different stages of life together.

When we became parents, we shared tips on where to get the cheapest stroller, and how to get a good nanny and babysitter and many more.

Last year during the Investfair, I even had a chance to share the same stage with her. We talked about the segment investing in our 30s.

Jes left her job last year and started her own snack business.

I've always wanted to give it a try but did not manage to do so until recently when I decided to purchase a few snacks from her site.

It's an old school type of snacks that has various different types of flavors.

You can choose to look around and order via her website here if interested.



I have a personal weakness for snacks.

I always love something to bite when I'm writing or watching the news and I try to find for good quality snacks most of the time.

So when I chanced upon Snackfirst, I bought a packet of Satay Sunkissed Cashew (1kg), a packet of the normal Sunkissed Cashew (200g) and a packet of the Cheesy Cashew (200g).

Personally, I feel the cheesy cashew has a very unique taste and is a close proxy if you like to eat pasta. The taste grows on you after a while and you just cannot stop eating.

The satay cashew is the most popular among all and both my wife and children enjoyed them too, taking turns to take bites at the crunchy peanuts.

I also love the packaging very much because it helps to keep the nuts crunchy while sealing them closely.

As a friend, I'd like to see her business flourish but I think she and her team deserves it not because of that but because of the efforts and quality of the products they've put in.

With chinese new year just around the corner, perhaps you can give it a try for you and your family. Just make sure you don't get addicted!

Thanks for reading.

If you like our articles, you may follow our Facebook Page here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
This article first appeared on the blog of Forever Financial Freedom (3Fs). Thank you B for the nice review and personal support in SnackFirst. I first met B at the Invest Fair last year and got to know him as quite a friendly and down-to-earth person. Definitely his blog is one to follow regarding passive income and best of all, he shares the information for free without any ulterior motive. Do take a look at his blog!





Jes

If you have benefited from this post, support our first business venture at snackfirst.com or like us on Facebook!

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.